From 28 to 29 April 2016 the Austria Center in Vienna will be the meeting point of professionals from the Central European construction sector. The Construction Congress, organised every two years by the Austrian Society for Construction Technology, has long established itself as the Central European information platform for concrete and construction technology.
We expect about 2,000 participants from more than 20 European countries.
You can expect the following topics to be presented:
- Research & Development
- Traffic Infrastructure Projects
- Building Construction Projects
- Tunnels & Bridges
- Roads & Rail
- Projects from Austria's Neighbour Countries
- Construction in International Regions
- Engineering Projects in the Field of Energy and Environmental Technology
- Cooperative Project Implementation
- Residential, Commercial and Office Construction
- Industry and Municipal Construction
- Environmental Technology