From 23 to 24 April 2020 the Austria Center in Vienna will be the meeting point of professionals from the Central European construction sector. The Construction Congress, organised every two years by the Austrian Society for Construction Technology, has long established itself as the Central European information platform for concrete and construction technology.
We expect about 2,000 participants from more than 20 European countries.
You can expect the following topics to be presented:
- Research & Development
- Projects with BIM
- Traffic Infrastructure Projects
- Building Construction Projects
- Tunnels & Bridges
- Roads & Rail
- Construction in International Regions
- Renewable Energy - Green Building
- Cooperative Project Implementation
- Residential, Commercial and Office Construction
- Industry and Municipal Construction
- Environmental Technology